Building your network involves coordination at all levels. Battery Power Systems can assist your efforts - whether its individual support services, such as temporary storage and equipment rentals, or complete EF&I and project management, BPS can help you meet your project timeline.
- Engineering: EF&I, equipment specifications, site drawings, bill of materials, scope of work, and method of procedure.
- Procurement and Expediting: Coordination of products and materials to meet your deadline.
- Staging: Shipment inspection, equipment assessment, pre-configuration, initial charging, and warehouse testing.
- Transportation and Delivery: Licensed, insured, and DOT registered for hazardous material (battery) transport. Specialized equipment for challenging locations. Vehicles include boom trucks, 4-wheel drive, and high capacity lift gate trucks.
- Installation: Assemble, test and turn up.
Relocation & Storage Services
- Equipment Shut Down: Disassembly and specialized packaging for battery transport.
- Transportation: Licensed, insured, and DOT registered for hazardous material (battery) transport.
- Storage Services: Over 20,000 sq ft of warehouse designated areas for receiving, inspection, charging, testing, and storage. Warehousing services include periodic charging for batteries.
- Re-Installation: Transportation to new location, installation, test and turn up.
- Decommissioning: Disassembly, removal, and surplus equipment disposal. Spent batteries packaged and transported for certified recycling.
For detailed information, please see our Logistics Brochure.